Bloodfever (Fever, #2) - Karen Marie Moning My Mini-Interview for Bloodfever:

What do you think of Mac and Barrons's relationship so far? How is it different from the way it was when they first met?
When they first met, there was nothing to their relationship except mutual benefit. Most of their relationship is still based on that, but I'm also beginning to notice how Mac and Barrons are coming to depend on one another for more than just the Book.

Nonetheless, their feelings for each other are still developing at snail pace and the most noticeable change occurs only towards the ending, when Barrons rescues Mac yet again.

What's your favorite scene?
This one:
I was about to look away when he reached across the seat, touched my jaw with his long, strong, beautiful fingers, and caressed my face.

Being touched by Jericho Barrons with kindness makes you feel like you must be the most special person in the world. It’s like walking up to the biggest, most savage lion in the jungle, lying down, placing your head it its mouth and, rather than taking your life, it licks you and purrs.

I still swoon every time I read it.

Can you see Barrons owning a pet? If not, why? If so, which one?
I can't see him owning something cute and fluffy at all, but I can see where a hawk or an eagle might come in handy for all those mysterious tasks he carries out, something evil-looking and vicious like this:

What was your initial impression of Dani?
"Annoying brat! Do we really need another character who clearly knows more about Mac than she does herself? Gaah!!"

What do you think is Barrons first priority at this point in the series: Mac's Safety or Finding the Book?
Mac's safety, because he can't find the book without her.

What was your favorite quote from the whole book?
“One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.”

______________________________

Alky,
Brittany,
Jesse,
and ME!

For more reviews, visit my blog.