1. A machine or device that sometimes resembles a human and operates automatically or by remote control.
2. A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
See also: Tiago.
1. not serious or sensible in content, attitude, or behaviour; silly
2. unworthy of serious or sensible treatment; unimportant
See also: Niniane.
1. An expression, idea, or element of an artistic work which has been overused to the point of losing its original meaning or effect, especially when at some earlier time it was considered meaningful or novel.
2. A person or character whose behavior is predictable or superficial.
See also: Storm's Heart.