Pack Challenge - Shelly Laurenston
"Honestly. The things I have to do to keep you from killing anybody.”

The first book in what I'm absolutely sure will be a fantastic series, Pack Challenge was amazing. It was a quick, light read, but I enjoyed every second of it.

While the plot isn't the most original out there, the characters are so interesting that you can't help but be lost in the story. Sara is one feisty, fearless badass female, and also slightly crazy. I adore her sharp wit and how she switches from being completely rational to being a psychotic bitch in a nanosecond.

Zach is everything a hero should be! He's strong, sexy, hot, amazing, and the ultimate alpha. The combination of all those traits makes for one swoon-worthy, mega-delicious character.
Zach had caught her scent as soon as he’d gotten out of the pickup truck the Pack brought with them just for hauling stuff around in. He’d followed it to the side of the shop, but never expected to find her lathering up some pit bull. Shamelessly, in fact.

"Who’s my good boy?" Was she kidding? Hell, he could be her good boy. Her very good boy. Or her very bad one.

The side characters play almost as big a role as the main characters. I'm glad the next two books in the series are dedicated to Sara's best friends, Miki and Angelina, because these two had me laughing throughout the entire book. If it weren't for them, I'm sure I wouldn't have enjoyed this book nearly as much.

Overall, this was a highly entertaining and refreshing read. Something to be read simply for fun, and nothing else. I can't wait to read Miki and Conall's story!